This is not a self help book…
In The Cross Before Me, award-winning author Rankin Wilbourne and philosopher Brian Gregor offer a provocative perspective on why the cross is not just the way to salvation but the way to the abundant life. Drawing on biblical truths, historical writings, and modern examples they ask,
• What does the cross teach us about how to live a full and flourishing life?
• Why is humility the essential Christian virtue?
• How can suffering bring more peace than success brings?
• How does Jesus’ cross help us reimagine our purpose and ambitions?
• How can the cross, an instrument of torture and death, lead to fullness of joy?
This is not a self-help book. This unique book helps us redefine the good life as we learn to delight in losing ourselves to embrace the life-giving weakness of the cross.